자유게시판

본문 바로가기

The 5 Funniest Movie Scenes Starring Tom Cruise

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Javed
댓글 0건 조회 123회 작성일 23-10-23 09:09

본문

Movies are always a good way to escape actuality and have a great time laughing with good pals. I’ve always liked the films starring Tom Cruise – they're enjoyable, lighthearted and often hilarious. Here are my five favourite funniest movie scenes starring Tom Cruise.

First on the list is "Minority Report" the place Tom is operating from the police in a procuring mall. It was hilariously suspenseful and Tom’s facial expressions and physically movements have been just wonderful. Watching him bounce from shelf to shelf and ducking away from the authorities was completely hysterical.

Next up is the iconic dance scene from "Risky Business". Tom, (source) taking part in the part of Joel Goodsen, dances round in his white gown shirt and boxer shorts to Bob Seger’s ‘ Old Time Rock and (source) Roll’, in probably the most memorable movie scenes ever.

Third on the list is "Cocktail". Tom plays Brian Flanagan, an aspiring businessman trying to make it big within the bartending trade. The scene the place he places all his bar gear to make use of and plays ‘Jingo’ by Santana is extremely funny and price watching.

Fourth on my list ofTom Cruise’s funniest scenes is from "Tropic Thunder". This was epic. Tom is playing the position of Les Grossman, a movie studio head, and (source) he does an incredible job. The ‘Look at me’ scene is just not solely hilarious, but in addition memorable.

Last but not least, from "The Last Samurai" we get to see Tom Cruise attempting his finest to sustain with the Japanese-fashion martial arts. His karate in the course of the dojo is as humorous as it's thrilling.

These are a few of the funniest scenes I've seen with Tom Cruise in a movie. I’ve had a lot fun watching him take pleasure in his characters and just have a very good time on the big display screen. Whether you might be in search of a comedy or an motion- packed drama, Tom Cruise is aware of the best way to entertain. And he does it in essentially the most hilarious manner.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

더굿컴퍼니

대표 문병국 사업자 번호 898-59-00370 주소 울산광역시 울주군 언양읍 반천강변길 51, 603호
대표번호 070-4159-3347 팩스번호 0504-069-7739 이메일 abanko77@gmail.com

©더굿컴퍼니 .All Rights Reserved.